Some jobs require their applicant to undergo a medical examination form to ensure that he/she is fit for the activities in the job. The form includes various items that help the authority to check whether the person is against certain conditions or not. This will further help the higher officials to decide if the applicant is fit for the job or not.
A medical examination includes a review of the applicant’s medical history, physical examination, chest X-ray, and blood tests. The physical examination will at include examination of the eyes, ears, nose and throat, heart, lungs, abdomen, skin, and external genitalia.
The authorized physician will either give the applicant the medical examination results or will send the results directly to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for their further acknowledge.
Target Audience of Medical Examination
Medical examination forms will help in recording the details of a physical examination and other health-related tests conducted on a person. Thus, this form is useful for:
- Government organizations
- Armed forces
- Business Organizations
Annual Medical Examination
Confidential Medical Examination
Driver Medical Examination Form
Medical Examination Form for Police Applicants Sample
Sample Entry Medical Examination
Standard Medical Examination Form
Types of Medical Examination Form
There are many types of a medical examination form. Some of which we’ll discuss in the following:
- Physical Examination Form
The main purpose of this physical examination form to check whetheran applicant is physically fit to undergo a task that he/she might have applied for or not.
- Medical Examination Report Form
This form is used by a person to submit the report of a medical examination that he/she might have conducted on an applicant to have a review check on their health.
- Army Medical Examination Form
This form is used by a soldier or his/her upper commandments to record the details of the medical examination conducted on the applicants.
- Driver Medical Examination Form
This form is used to record the findings of the medical examination to check whether the person who is applying for a driver license is medically fit.
- Periodical Medical Examination Form
This form is used by an institution or organization to acquire the details of the periodical medical examination that it conducts.
- School Medical Examination Form
Similar to periodical medical examination form, this form is used by school authorities to record the details of the medical examination that they conduct on students.
- Visa Medical Examination Form
The government may also conduct a medical examination of each individuals who might apply for a visa to travel to another country. This form helps in acquiring the details of this examination.
- Certificate of Medical Examination
This form is used byauthority to grant a medical certificate to a person after going through a medical examination. This certificate may be used for various purposes such as for leave sanctions, permits, and other purposes.
Benefits of Using an Examination Form
- It comprises of all the important parameters that need to be checked for an efficient examination.
- It helps the authority to go through the examination in a systematic manner.
- It eases the recording the findings of the examination as the person only needs to enter the relevant details under predefined subheadings.
Structures and Sections of a Medical Examination Form
- The form starts with the name and logo of the institution conducting the test.
- It should consist of a segment where the personal details of the person examined could be entered.
- All the important parameters of the examination should be included.
- There should be a comment section where the examiner can put in any of his/her suggestions.
A well-designed medical examination form can make the whole examination process a lot easier. It also helps in organizing, recording and reporting the data collected. So, make sure to follow all these requirements in order to ease going through your future examination.