6+ Best Cover Letter for Administrative Assistant – Administrative work is one job that requires communication skills and a high level of patience. Various types of work performed by this profession, usually around scheduling employees, answering calls, and making data entry. If you can handle these, it might not hurt to try applying for it. Before you decide to apply, you have to make a cover letter for administrative assistant.
Why Do I Need a Cover Letter?
1. As a written / official sign for submitting a job application
This one is the main function of a cover letter because the presence of a cover letter means that the application is official in nature and will certainly be immediately accepted as a request and consideration in accepting the applicant.
2. As a Communication Tool
This function is one of the basic functions of each letter. Because each letter can certainly contain information that will be needed by the intended party. In the cover letter, the information needed is information about the data and the identity of the job applicant.
The cover letter will usually be attached with a certificate, curriculum vitae, photocopy of your ID, and a description of work experience. All of this information will be very much needed by a company or agency that is being addressed to. Therefore, applicants should pay attention to the information in the cover letter and prepare all the prerequisites needed.
3. As a material for consideration
It has already been explained above that with the presence of a cover letter and sharing information about self-identity, it is necessary to make a consideration for companies accepting the right applicants to fill vacant jobs.
Tips On Making a Cover Letter For Administrative Assistant
Below are tips that you can keep in mind when making your cover letter so that you can add value to your resume:
- Make sure to use correct grammar. Choose the official or formal language.
- Use polite but official words, because you will make a formal letter to a company. Don’t use slang or use local languages that won’t be understood.
- Don’t beat around the bush and use a neatly arranged writing format and in accordance with the terms of the cover letter.
- Should be written manually so that the company can assess your handwriting.
- Complete the required data in accordance with personal data or original data that will later be used by the company where you are applying for work.
- Attach other supporting letters such as work experience certificates. These certificates show that you have advantages that others do not have.
Cover Letter for Administrative Assistant Example in Word
Cover Letter For Administrative Assistant Job
Entry Level Administrative Assistant Cover Letter Download in Word
Executive Administrative Assistant Cover Letter Format in Word
Resume Cover Letter Administrative Assistant in Word
Sample Cover Letter For Administrative Assistant in Word
Cover Letter Format
Generally, in a cover letter, there is a resume and also a diploma that must be in one package. Making it easier for company employees to recognize you. In creating your cover letter format, it is important to ensure that the following are in your job application letter:
- Your name and contact information.
- The date of writing.
- The company’s address.
- Opening, include your introductory statement.
- Paragraph on why you’re the perfect admin assistant.
- Paragraph on why the administrative position is perfect for you.
- A closing statement that seals the deal with a call to action.
- Complimentary close and your name.
Please note, although many underestimates, in fact this cover letter plays a very important role because it determines whether or not you are called to follow the next process.
If you make a cover letter for administrative assistant carelessly, do not rule out the possibility of the letter will only end up in the trash. For that, you should consider a few components and rules of office administration job application letters, as we share the following reference.