Although the health screening forms vary in types, usually they have a standard format that is accepted universally. A health screening form is commonly used for vacant job position that accept registration from individuals that would want to undergo a series of assessment related to physical wellness.
Job applicants can use any health screening report template available on the internet based on their own personal needs depending on the job they’re applying to.Doctors or other healthcare practitioners can also assess clients through a screening form template by asking them for their personal measurements, their current lifestyle, and their medical history and nutrition habits if any.
Health Screening Form for Work Permits
Employees, especially first-time applicants, need to keep a copy of the health screening form such as medical records and vaccination card for future reference of the company they applied to. It is the employee’s responsibility to make sure that the complete course of medical assessment is already taken prior to renewal of their own work permits.
Basic Health Screening Form
Fitness Health Screening Form
Health Screening Consent Form
Sample Gym Health Screening Form
Sample Health Screening Waiver Form
Sample Oral Health Screening Form
Procedure To Make The Form
- Decide on an appropriate form template depending on the job applying for.
- Fill in the form in typed or written.
- Make sure that the employee carries out all the requested sections as outlined in the application form.
- For private section, make sure that the form is fully completed by employer, employee, and medical doctor.
- Write down the applicant’s name and job applying for in the subject box .
- The employer then could send the completed health screening application form as a PDF document.
Who are Able Fill The Health Screening Form?
1. Foreigners who were born or have lived for more than 6 months in some country reported as high-risk for tuberculosis.
All foreigners who were born or have lived for 6 months or more in a country reported as high-risk for tuberculosis needs to fill the health screening process to complete work permits application form.
These individuals are advised carry out the required medical examination and investigations at a clinic. The form will be fully filled by a private medical doctor and sent by to be able to apply for health screening for a work permit.
2. Doctors, Dentists, Midwives, Nurse and other Regulated Healthcare Professionals; Carers, Child carers, Dental Chairside assistants; Food Handlers; Nannies; Beauty Therapists; Tattooists and Masseurs/Masseuse.
Foreigners who are applying for the jobs mentioned above are required to fill a health screening form. this term is regardlesswhether they come from a high-risk tuberculosis country or not. All of the above applicant needs to complete health screening to complete work permit application form to be able to apply for a job.
Who Cannot Fill The Form?
- applicants who are from countries that are not reported to be high in tuberculosis risks are not advised to fill in the form as they can directly apply for screening approval and can get a work permit approval from there.
- Individuals who are applying for the following jobs are also free from filling a health screening form and directly get a work permit approval.
• Administrative jobs
• Construction / Manual workers
• Hairdresser / makeup artists
• Working in transport
A health screening form may take up to ten days to be processed. Once the documentation is received, including certification of no abnormalities by the private medical doctor, it will be forwarded via email stating that the health screening required for the job has been found satisfactory.
It is important that every applicant takes a print out of this approval letter for personal keep. If the health screening application form is incomplete or health screening results are unsatisfactory, approval may not be granted.