As a supplementary letter to apply for a job, proof of employment letter is quite important. It contains a description of your position when working in the company. The letter will usually be issued by the personnel section who has the authority.
Why Do I Need It?
As for this letter, you can use it to register work in other companies.You can easily convince the recruitment department of new employees when you have an official letter stating your position in the company where you work.
Address Proof Letter for Employee
Employment Verification and Compensation Release Authorization Form
Example Proof of Employment Letter
Proof of Employment Letter Format
Proof of Income Letter From Employer
Verification Letter for Application for Fire Safety Director
Proof of Employment Letter Functions
In addition, there are still a variety of other important functions behind this letter.
1. Applying for jobs
It’s no secret that this letter is indeed used to apply for a new job. Apart from being a support to apply for a job, this letter also serves to provide a record of your career history.
This involves every achievement that you get from the company where you work. This letter becomes one of the important notes in the period of your career development. It surely can help you find out the best career paths that you can attain.
2. Make a loan to the bank
Someone who wants to make a loan to the bank for a sum of money usually needs proof of employment letter as a requirement to get approval from the bank. Loans in the form of credit for certain items require information that you are part of the company where you work with certain positions that are deemed capable of repaying loans.
Usually, the bank will ask you to complete a certificate of employment as a form of requirements for the applicant who wants to apply for a loan. This is the third use of the employment letter.
3. Submission of professional path scholarships
Getting a scholarship for a professional path at the registration stage requires a valid working proof and is legalized by the company where you work. This employment letter is one of the conditions that must exist when registering on this professional scholarship that is provided by the private sector and the government.
Employment Letter Structure
In addition to the function of the employment letter, you need to know the structures that are correct according to the standards required for some of the functions above.
- Letterhead containing the company name, office address, telephone number of the office where you work.
- Next, there must be a subject regarding the letter. You should also note the completeness of contents in the letter, which includes information such as employee name, the position of the employee, and personal identification number (ID number).
- Furthermore, the manufacturer or the company explained that it was true that the employee with the biodata was a worker in the company.
- The letter also contains the length of time worked and the position of the employee in the company when the letter was issued.
- Give an assessment of the employee. In the last section, this letter should contain an assessment as a closing proof of employment.
- This letter should be completed with a signature from the person or parties concerned. This part should also be accompanied by an explanation of the place, the date the letter was made, and the name of the signatory is made clear.
- In addition, the company seal is also attached and legalized by the company as the legal form of the letter. Basically the form or model of employment letter will be different for each company. Just make sure that the contents of the employment letter contain the information described above.
Don’t forget to see an explanation that you are a true employee at the company. As long as the proof of employment letter is complete and has been legalized by the company, the letter can be said to be valid and can be used for several purposes as mentioned earlier.